Volunteer Opportunities with Hoag Orthopedics
Hoag Orthopedics offers volunteer opportunities for those who have an interest
in the field of medicine. Volunteers will learn and assist in the research
process, while gaining experience working in a team environment. These
studies are either donor supported, or industry sponsored and committed
to making new and meaningful discoveries through research to benefit the
orthopedic community. Our research team is currently conducting over 30
research studies, from feasibility assessment and protocol development,
to clinical trial management and regulatory compliance. Adding to the
unique experience of Hoag Orthopedics, volunteers will have an opportunity
to shadow and become familiar with the orthopedic hospital setting.
- Dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Maintain a valid driver’s license as well as car insurance
- Must present a recent negative TB test and obtain a flu shot (during flu season).
- Attend volunteer orientation
- We are currently not accepting volunteer applications due to COVID-19.
Please check back in the future for updates and opportunities.